Jeremy Rogers

Email Jeremy Rogers

Articles

NEWS

Cryptidbits Special Comeback!

Welcome to Cryptidbits, the podcast all about finding the truth behind the legends that society hides. On this April Fool’s special, we discuss the legends surrounding Indiana. Was Matt really saved by a mud mermaid? Is there a legendary turtle in the state? Find out all this and more on this episode of Cryptidbits!

From Facebook
NEWS

Cardinal Con offers opportunities for fun and learning this weekend

This weekend, Cardinal Con, an event hosted by Ball State’s Japanese Animation Society, will be held in the Miller College of Business on Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The convention is going to be a celebration of all things anime, comics, and gaming. Several groups will be hosting activities and panels. Groups like the Pokémon Trainers Union, Cardinal Esports, and Cartoonists Collaborative will be participating in the event along with many other campus organizations. There will also be a collection of artists displaying and selling their original works at the convention.  

ENTERTAINMENT

Input 2 S6E6: Flying with Dragons

Welcome back to this week’s episode of Input 2! We discuss the latest film in the How to Train Your Dragon series. While the movie does make several improvements to characters, there are still flaws. How does this stack up to the rest of the series? Find out this and more on this week’s episode of Input 2!