Jeremy Rogers

Recent Articles

How It's Played S3E1 - Activision Bungie Meltdown

02/06/2019 8:50pm

Welcome back to this week's episode of How It's Played. On this episode we are discussing the recent breakup between Activision and Bungie. What caused all of this between the two companies and what does it mean for the consumers going forward? Are we going to see more big companies like these two have fallouts like the one here? All of this and more on this week's episode of How It's Played.

Input 2 S6E2: The Repulsion of Polanski

02/04/2019 10:46pm

Trigger Warning: On this week’s episode, we delve into the life and career of controversial filmmaker Roman Polanski. Using his film Repulsion as a catalyst for discussion, the team discusses the ethics of watching controversial films and attempts to answer the age-old question: Is it okay to like movies made by bad people?

Input 2 S6E1: 'Little Miss Sunshine' and dark comedy

01/31/2019 5:41pm

Welcome back to Input 2! This week, we will be discussing, "Little Miss Sunshine," and how well this small film made an impact on the industry. Does this film analyze true issues through dark comedy, or is it just another stereotypical film? Tune in to this week's episode of Input 2 to find out more.

Six entertaining things to do instead of braving the polar vortex

01/30/2019 2:14am

The 2004 film The Day After Tomorrow was about a superstorm of cold ravaging the northern hemisphere. Only 44% of critics liked it, and fewer will likely be fans of Wednesday’s weather which is projected to reach below a -35 degree wind chill in parts of Indiana. People are advised to stay indoors as much as possible, and that means people will be looking for ways to kill time.