Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

Why You Should Checkout the Digital Graduation Edition of The Daily News

As the year comes to an end, it’s times like these we look back and celebrate all of our achievements. The achievements this year, despite many challenges faced, are exceptional. Which is why The Daily News wants to remember this year with their Graduation Edition. So, what can you look forward to in the Graduation Edition? Here are the top three reasons to check out the digital edition.

Calling all Ball State Graduates... Have you considered continuing as a Cardinal? Apply to Graduate School Today!

You know the quality of a Ball State education and we invite you to discover all the benefits of what a Ball State graduate education can mean for you at our upcoming virtual information sessions.  Meet with faculty and students from various programs to see why a graduate degree from Ball State is the right choice for you! 

Upgrade to the 17 Hundred Apartments!

17 Hundred Apartments are the best choice when looking for upscale apartment living in Muncie. Located right next to the Ball State campus, 17 Hundred is the most convenient housing near Ball State. Inside each apartment are stainless steel kitchen appliances, as well as a stackable washer and dryer. The living room and dining room are completely furnished as an added bonus and there's more!

Get the Creativity Flowing at Art Mart!

As an art student in the mid 70’s, buying art supplies for classes was a bit different than it is today. Yes, the prices were lower, but the overall experience was much different. If staying on campus was necessary, the students walked to the Student Center where the BSU Bookstore was located. Once in the Book Store, there was a window that the students went to and there would ask the person in the window for the items required or needed.