Ball State Daily Advertising

Articles

“As we go on, we remember all the times we spent together…”

The end of spring semester and graduation ceremonies are not happening as planned, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t celebrate our graduating seniors! Chances are you know a graduating senior that influenced you in some way. Maybe they were a leader in your classroom. Maybe they were a great role model in a club or in Greek Life. Maybe they worked for your company throughout college.Or, maybe they just brought a smile and a laugh whenever you ran into them. 

What the Career Center can offer you

Even during this pandemic, the Career Center wants you to know they’re available to help you with your professional development. The following services have been moved to online format so that YOU can still end this school year on a high note and have access to all the professional guidance you may need.

Pizza King is celebrating over 60 years of quality pizza

Pizza King is celebrating over 60 years of quality pizza and special ingredients to the Hoosier family. Pizza King has 11 locations across Delaware County with eight locations right in Muncie. Don’t worry-- even though Pizza King’s dining rooms are closed for dine-in, they are open during standard business hours for carry-out and delivery orders! 

Find Your Haven!

Still looking for 2020-2021 student housing? Can’t seem to find a place that offers all of the luxurious amenities you desire while keeping the price tag where you can afford it? Look no further, The Haven Apartments has all that you’re looking for and more at a price you can’t beat!