Week in review: May 22

Construction continues on campus, two Ball State athletes are preparing for a regional competition and four students earned illustrious titles for race weekend.

Read about that and more with the Daily News' recap of the week of May 22.

Emens' front lawn gets an update to go along with expansion project - May 22, 2017

After beginning the $5 million expansion of John R. Emens Auditorium last summer, the project is nearing its end as a $1.6 million makeover of the front lawn has begun.

Rec Center undergoing weight room renovation project, repurposing racquetball courts - May 24, 2017

The Jo Ann Gora Student Recreation and Wellness Center is getting some upgrades this summer.

Sorority housing project still on hold - May 24, 2017

he sorority housing project is still currently on hold, two months after national chapters did not allow Ball State sororities to move forward with housing lease agreements.

Ball State pair prepares for NCAA Track & Field East Preliminary Round - May 24, 2017

Only four people continue to show up for Ball State track and field practices at the Briner Sports Complex in mid-May.

Four Ball State students earn title of 500 Festival Princess - May 25, 2017

This year four Ball State students have been awarded the title of Indianapolis 500 Festival Princess.

How to secure your home from burglars - May 25, 2017

Students living around campus this summer might want to take some precautions before they go on summer vacation, internships or back home.