Stephanie Amador

Email Stephanie Amador

Articles

Sydney McWhinney,DN GRAPHIC
OPINION

Café con Leche: Yo hablo español

“Thank you for calling customer service, for English press one. Para Español oprima el número dos.” We’ve all heard it, it’s engraved into our brains. It’s a fact that we live in a multi-language country, with Spanish being the second most predominant language spoken according to WorldAtlas.

Media

(Left to right) Christopher Burgess claps as he watches the racers run laps around the tracks at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, outside the Pagoda's screen, May 26, 2019. Stephanie Amador, DN 
NEWS

IMS_Amador_36.JPG

' Day without immigrants' was held on May 1 at Indianapolis. This movement was set across the nation and was considered to be the largest immigrant rights action to protest against the discriminiation towads immigrant and undocumented communities.  Stephanie Amador // MBRACE
NEWS

' Day without immigrants' was held on May 1 at Indianapolis. This movement was set across the nation and was considered to be the largest immigrant rights action to protest against the discriminiation towads immigrant and undocumented communities. Stephanie Amador // MBRACE

NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

NEWS

NEWS