The Campus Edge

(765) 286-2806 | 117 E Charles Suite#201

Welcome to Campus Edge, Cardinals!

Here we offer off-campus housing to Ball State University. Our commitment to you is to provide you with excellent housing and with plenty of variety to meet your needs.

Housing & Location

Pricing is per person

• 1-7 Bedrooms $360-$975 a month
  • Apartments and Houses
  • Pay Online or with Check
  • 5 minute drive from Ball State

Pet Policy

• Tenant must sign "Pet Agreement"
  • $200 deposit and then $30 a month
  • Must have written permission from Management

What people think about The Campus Edge

This company is the best rental company around Ball State's campus. They are always on top of their maintenance requests. I have always felt like they put their tenants as a priority. Yard is always well maintained. Also very good pricing. 10/10 recommend staying in a house through this company.

-Kelsee

Visit us at The Roost Housing Fair

We will be attending The Roost Housing Fair will be September 21, 2022 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in The Atrium. Take this chance to speak one on one with a representative and see what more we have to offer!

Further Information

Interested in learning more about Campus Edge now? Visit us on our website, email us at Live@TheCampusEdge.com, give us a call at 765-286-2806, OR follow us on Facebook for the latest updates on housing options and deals.

The listing of rental units on The Roost Housing Guide is a service to local rental property owners and Ball State University students, faculty, and staff. Rental property owners are responsible for reporting information fairly and accurately, and Ball State Daily and Ball State University cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such information. Inclusion of any property or rental unit on this website does not constitute, and shall not be construed or reported as (1) an endorsement or approval by Ball State Daily or Ball State University of the landlord, its properties, or its business practices, or (2) a warranty or representation by Ball State Daily or Ball State University as to the quality, safety or other features of such property and/or its owners or management agent(s). Ball State Daily and Ball State University expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any problems that may arise with regard to such property or rental units or with regard to disputes between landlords and tenants concerning such property or rental units. All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise their own good judgment when evaluating a prospective rental unit or landlord and use trusted resources such as the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org) and Ball State University’s Student Legal Services (www.bsu.edu/about/administrativeoffices/legalservices).