Your horoscope for September 14

Today's Birthday (09/14/16). Personal growth and development gets lucrative this year. Invest in family, home and real estate. Reach a milestone or turning point in a collaboration. Imagine and plan in a peaceful, quiet phase over springtime. Invent an exciting new possibility with the one you love.

To get the advantage, check the day's rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Today is a 7 -- Review and reflect. Two days of private self-examination and planning serve you well. A balanced checkbook is only part of the story. Consider wellness, love and passion.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Today is a 7 -- Get the news through the grapevine. Practice your best manners. Friends are very helpful over the next two days. Check public opinion, and adapt plans to suit the group.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Today is an 8 -- Apply imagination and creativity to a promotional project or portfolio. Determine what your audience wants. Package it together in a fun way. Satisfy your base while pushing limitations.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Today is a 7 -- Travel and romance both look good for the next couple of days. Escape into an exploration. Visit museums and galleries. An insider's tip leads you to the perfect thing.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Today is an 8 -- Organize your shared money today and tomorrow. Contribute to keep your family boat afloat. Add to your holdings, and stay in communication with financial partners, vendors and banks.

Virgo ( Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Today is a 9 -- Collaborate with a strategy master. Spend time with someone attractive. Work with a partner over the next two days, to reach the next level. Dance cheek to cheek.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Today is a 7 -- For the next two days, fulfill promises you've made. Profit from meticulous attention to detail. Balance a heavy workload with stretching, good food and rest.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Today is a 7 -- Someone nearby sure looks good; go ahead and flirt. Little things express your love. Relax and enjoy the company. You can find ways to entertain yourselves.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Today is a 7 -- New paint makes a world of difference. The next two days favor domestic upgrades. Apply creativity to something that's been bugging you. Reward participants with something delicious.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Today is a 9 -- Follow an intriguing story, and dig for more. Compile research and outline the plot, pacing and timing. Good news comes from far away. A great assignment develops.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Today is a 9 -- The next two days could get quite profitable. Stick to your budget. The piper will have to be paid, and soon. Collaboration's a good idea. Streamline your routine.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Today is a 9 -- You're in your element over the next two days. Get into a funky groove. Share what you're discovering. You're growing stronger. Enjoy lovely moments in the spotlight.

Nancy Black continues her mother   Linda Black's legacy horoscopes column. She welcomes comments and questions on Twitter, @lindablack. For more astrological interpretations visit Linda Black Horoscopesand www.nancyblack.com