Seniors reflect on Ball State career

The Class of 2016 will graduate next week, but what do they wish they would have learned or experienced as underclassmen?

"I wish I would have gone to more clubs my freshman year. I wish I'd seen more shows on campus in general." – Collin Clayton, senior computer science major

"I wish I would have not been so timid as a freshman and sophomore. I wish I had gotten out more and tried new things." – Mandy Bode, anthropology major

"One thing that I wish I would have done would be joining more sports clubs. ... I waited until this last semester to join the boxing club, and I really regret not joining it sooner." – Clara Judd, business administration and marketing 

"I wish that I had taken the glass-blowing class that's offered here, because I think that's so unique and cool." – Alexis Didat, Japanese major

"I wish I would have spent more time studying with friends rather than alone. I spent the majority of my time here studying, and it probably would have been a lot more enjoyable if I spent it with people, even if it was just to commiserate together." –  Kayln Stensrud, sports medicine science major 

"I wish I could have spent more time around and on campus during the summer. Ball State never looks better than it does in the middle of the summer [when] everything is in bloom." – John Steele, hospitality and food management major