Week in review: July 10

<p>With the help of several local organizations, the Muncie Boys and Girls Club received several renovations. Samantha Brammer // DN</p>

With the help of several local organizations, the Muncie Boys and Girls Club received several renovations. Samantha Brammer // DN

With just over a month to go until fall classes start, the stories keep rolling in. Take a look at some of the biggest headlines from the Daily News this past week.

Muncie Boys and Girls Club gets face lift with help of local organizations - July 10, 2017

When the Muncie Boys and Girls club of Muncie as the recipient of this years Lowe’s Heroes outreach, several different partnerships overlapped.

Intern Spotlight: Ball State student following her dream in Alaska - July 10, 2017

Walton ready to serve as head of delegation for U.S. Youth National Volleyball Team - July 11, 2017

Even when Joel Walton isn’t in the gym with the Ball State men’s volleyball team, he can be found on a volleyball court. 

Browning selected as BSUDM Alumni Association's president - July 11, 2017

Even after graduating in 2016, alumnus Max Browning stays actively involved in an organization that changed his life at Ball State.    

Stump to serve as interim associate dean of Teachers College - July 11, 2017

Interim Dean Roy Weaver recently appointed Sheryl Stump to serve as interim associate dean of Teachers College. 

Participants try to win 'year's worth of deals' from HotBox Pizza - July 12, 2017

Down the Deal, taking place at participating HotBox Pizza in Muncie, will give those participating the opportunity to win a "year's worth of deals." 

Ball State professor coaching in third World Para Championships - July 12, 2017

As Larry Judge traveled to Christchurch, New Zealand preparing to coach his first World Para Athletics Championships, he wasn’t sure what to expect.