Your horoscope for Oct. 26

Today's Birthday (10/26/16). Prioritize peaceful reflection and inner discovery this year. Create visions for the future, after considering the past. Professional realignment next spring comes before a surge in passion and fun with family. A new domestic phase after autumn leads to a career rise. "Love" is your mantra.

To get the advantage, check the day's rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Today is a 9 -- Focus on your work and fitness to manage a busy phase. Schedule carefully to prioritize what's most urgent. Avoid over-indulging or distractions. Get help from friends.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Today is a 9 -- Now is the time to make your move. Express your passion. Actions speak more powerfully than words. True love grows and flowers. There's not a moment to lose.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Today is a 7 -- You can realize a long-desired home project. Strengthen partnerships by putting your words into action. Get the family to help. Make those improvements you've been dreaming about.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Today is an 8 -- Dig deeper into a favorite subject. Ask questions to engage in an illuminating conversation. Study something you love. Put things together newly. Write and share your discoveries.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Today is a 9 -- Ready, set, go! Get moving, and profits flood in. Mix love into your work, and demand rises. Throw yourself into processing a fat harvest. Clean up later.

Virgo ( Aug. 23-Sept. 22):  Today is a 9 -- Keep in action, and produce great personal results. Beat your best record! Others cheer you on. Manage an endurance challenge with regular breaks and good fuel.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Today is a 7 -- Lay foundational groundwork and organization to support an upcoming event or trip. Plot and schedule actions. Make reservations and preparations. Peaceful planning sets the stage. Imagine the performance.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Today is an 8 -- Apply physical energy to a team effort. Work out the plan of attack, and then take your positions. Collaborate for great results. Others appreciate your decisiveness.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Today is an 8 -- An opportunity for a rise in professional status requires quick action. Stay in communication. Accept the invitation. Handle responsibilities with your team. Walk the talk.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Today is an 8 -- Get out and go. Travel or study. Explore and investigate. Extra action earns a fat bonus. Learn through direct experience. It's an excellent day for discovery.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Today is a 9 -- Discipline with financial matters grows your bank account. With your partner, find ways to motivate each other to save. Actions taken now provide profitable results.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Today is an 8 -- Collaborate with a partner, and put your back into it. Together you can move mountains. Coordinated action today generates abundant results. Push now and celebrate later.

Nancy Black continues her mother   Linda Black's legacy horoscopes column. She welcomes comments and questions on Twitter, @lindablack. For more astrological interpretations visit Linda Black Horoscopesand www.nancyblack.com