Five personalized gifts for your valentine

Sometimes it can be hard to choose the perfect gift for your valentine. Instead of settling for just candy or a gift card, try one of these personalized gifts to show your valentine how much they really mean to you. 

1. Gifts for the not-so-crafty

Want to make your valentine something personalized, but don't feel confident in your crafting skills? This website has tons of gifts you can personalize to make a unique gift like stuffed animals, mugs, and decorations. There is no personalization fee, you only have to pay for the item itself. The site even offers two-day shipping on items.

2. I love you because...

You can make an “I love you because” book to give to your significant other. These are personalized books, in which you can add your own pictures. The words are already filled out and spread across 66 pages full of reasons to love your valentine. But the option to write a personalized message at the beginning and your hand-picked pictures give this gift a personal touch. 

If you do want to write your own book, but don’t know where to start, this book has fill in the blanks where you can write your own responses.

3. It's a date

Do you and your significant other never know where to go for a date? Need some inspiration? For Valentine’s Day, give your significant other a date night bucket list. This kit comes with tons of unique date ideas for you and your significant other printed on wooden sticks. After every adventure, write the date you went on the back as a memento. 

4. Save the stubs

Do you and your significant other go to a lot of movies or plays? With this ticket journal, you can keep all your ticket stubs in one spot to look back on the memories you've shared. The journal comes with clear sleeves for you to slide the tickets into and space to write about each event. 

5. Locket away

Want to get your valentine jewelry with a more personal touch? Give them a locket. There are tons of styles from vintage to personalized monogrammed lockets to choose from. Once you have it picked out, you can fill the inside with a picture or message.