Jordan A Huffer

Media

Custodian Greg Hobson mops and cleans one of the men's bathrooms on the LaFollette Complex's first floor.  Hobson has worked for the university for almost 30 years. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

Custodian Greg Hobson mops and cleans one of the men's bathrooms on the LaFollette Complex's first floor. Hobson has worked for the university for almost 30 years. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER

Custodian Greg Hobson mops and cleans one of the men's bathrooms on the LaFollette Complex's first floor. With the students gone, Hobson has the chance to scrub and wax the stairwells and landings.
DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

Custodian Greg Hobson mops and cleans one of the men's bathrooms on the LaFollette Complex's first floor. With the students gone, Hobson has the chance to scrub and wax the stairwells and landings. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER

Custodian Greg Hobson has worked in the LaFollette Complex for 19 years. Before that worked in the Cooper Science Complex. Hobson prefers the work in the residence halls because he can form more personal relationships with the students that he sees every day. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

Businesses located in the Village are used to a dip in sales during the winter break, and some plan accordingly. Art Mart was closed for several days during the holiday to do inventory, and when the shop opened, it was only inhabited by a few employees and a friendly shop cat. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

Custodian Greg Hobson stands in the entry way of one of the halls at the LaFollette Complex. Earlier in the break Hobson had stripped and re-waxed the floors, a task which he takes pride in. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

Muncie prepares for Ball State's homecoming, even though it is considered as a university event. Homecoming has a positive impact on local businesses, restaurants and gas stations from out of town visitors. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

The parking lot between the Arts and Journalism and Applied Technologies buildings sits mostly empty while construction crews occupy half of it with equipment and offices. To make up for the space taken by construction, handicap spaces have moved to the main part of the parking lot. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

Tyler Little, a junior information system major, works on a phone at MDtekk in Muncie. The business repairs and customizes phones. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

Justin Dunmyer works on a phone at MDtekk in Muncie. Ball State alumnus Dunmyer and student Zachary Marvel created the business. MDtekk currently has a store in Muncie and in Anderson. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

Heekin Park was host to a verity of people selling handmade creations, including this customized doll, on May 17. The doll was one of many crafts available for sale that included decor, toys, clothing and jewelry. DN PHOTO JORDAN HUFFER
NEWS

Craft fair