Bradley Dean Jones

Media

Shown above, is the protest about the RFRA bill on March 30 in Indianapolis, after the Indiana Republican legislative leaders added language to the religious freedom law to make it clear it does not allow discrimination against gays and lesbians. Indiana Senate Republicans proposed Senate Bill 100 on Nov. 17 to add sexual orientation and gender identity to the state’s civil rights protections as well as religious freedoms in Indiana. DN FILE PHOTO BRADLEY JONES
NEWS

The crowd watches as speakers talk about voting turn outs and LGBT rights. | DN PHOTO BRADLEY DEAN JONES
NEWS

People registering to vote at the rally. | DN PHOTO BRADLEY DEAN JONES
NEWS

Two protesters on the Indiana Statehouse steps. | DN PHOTO BRADLEY DEAN JONES
NEWS

Protesters on the front steps of the Indiana Statehouse. | DN PHOTO BRADLEY DEAN JONES
NEWS

"This is why we can't have nice things." "I am pretty sure God doesn't hate anyone... but she probably doesn't care for bigots." | DN PHOTO BRADLEY DEAN JONES
NEWS

"No shirt, no shoes, no Pence, no problem." | DN PHOTO BRADLEY DEAN JONES
NEWS