Work for Magna Powertrain

Envision the future and improve it!

With so many employment options to choose from, you deserve an employer that cares about your well-being and wants you to succeed. Magna Powertrain is looking to hire career-minded employees for its Muncie location.

Who we are
Magna Powertrain is a leading global automotive supplier dedicated to the deliverance of new mobility solutions and technology to change the world. Our products can be found on most vehicles today and come from 347 manufacturing plants in 28 countries, along with 90 product development, engineering and sales centers. With over 154,000 employees delivering superior value through top quality manufacturing, and an increasing focus on the innovation of sustainable, energy-efficient and electric concepts, Magna Powertrain looks to be a leader in the reduction of CO2 emissions through new, cutting-edge methods.

With over 154,000 employees delivering superior value through top quality manufacturing, and an increasing focus on the innovation of sustainable, energy-efficient and electric concepts, Magna Powertrain looks to be a leader in the reduction of CO2 emissions through new, cutting-edge methods.

Why work for us?
We know what it takes to run a successful company. Named as one of 2021’s World’s Best Employers by Forbes, and celebrating 25 years on the New York Stock Exchange in 2017, we’ve marked over 60 years as one of the biggest and well-respected automotive suppliers in the world. Magna Powertrain is an employer you can trust. We care about our employees, and offer many opportunities to gain employment experience, including co-op placements, internships and apprentice programs. The choices are limitless, and will guide you on your way to change the world. To learn more about the benefits of working for Magna, take a look at our career opportunities.

We’re hiring!
Our Muncie facility is currently looking for dedicated, passionate workers to join its workforce, with openings on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. Each opportunity comes with great benefits including an opportunity for an internship.

• 1st shift openings (7 a.m. to 3 p.m.) at $16.14/hr
• 2nd shift openings (3 p.m. to 7 a.m.) at $16.79/hr
• 3rd shift openings (11 p.m. to 7 a.m.) at $16.79/hr

More information
Interested in learning more about Magna Powertrain, or looking to apply? Visit our website or click here to look through our various employment opportunities!