17 Hundred Apartments are the perfect choice for an upscale experience in Muncie housing, conveniently located right next to Ball State campus each apartment is adorn with a stainless steel kitchen, as well as a stackable washer and dryer. Not only do they come with that stainless steel kitchen, the living room and dining room come fully furnished. There are so many reasons that 17 Hundred apartments is the right fit for you.
JUST CHECK OUT THIS LIST OF AMENITIES:
- Furnished living and dining areas including: sofa, end table, coffee table, designer chair, ottoman, kitchen table, 4 chairs, 2 barstools
- Granite kitchen counter tops
- Quartz bathroom counter tops
- Clean steel GE appliances including: range, dishwasher, built in microwave, refrigerator with ice maker
- Video surveillance
- Secure building entrances
- Security alarm in each apartment
- Coded electronic door locks for each apartment
- Entry intercom system
- Water & sewer utilities included
- Private parking spaces included with each apartment
- Cable & high speed internet included
- Stackable washer/dryer included
- Window shades included
- Glass tile accents in bathrooms
- Trash removal included
Each student gets their own dedicated free parking space and can feel secure in their new home with controlled access and cameras inside and out.
17 Hundred is owned and managed by Ball State graduates who understand student needs when it comes to apartment living in Muncie. Contact 17 Hundred Apartments at our website or call at 317-281-2918.