Keep that umbrella handy

Tonight: Skies will gradually become cloudier as the night wears on. Due to the clouds, temperatures won't get too cold-- low around 48. Winds will come from the SE at 5-10 mph.

Tomorrow: Partly cloudy skies will dominate most of the day, but light, scattered showers will pop into the area by the evening. The heaviest rain will come by Wednesday morning, but rain totals will only be up to a tenth of an inch. A few rumbles of thunder are possible. Winds will pick up throughout the day from the SE at 10-15 mph. Gusts could reach 20 mph. The southeasterly winds will bring warm air into the area, so highs tomorrow will reach around 64.

7-Day: After rain clears early Wednesday, we'll see partly cloudy skies. Thursday will offer our next best chance of showers and storms; however, it is too early to predict rain totals. Highs will fall into the mid-50s for the weekend with a few chances of showers scattered throughout that time. The beginning of next week starts off with sunny skies, but highs only reaching 50.

-Weather Forecaster Natasha Leland

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates.

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program. 

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click HERE