Why The Haven is the Best Choice for Your Next Place!

Have you looked at the Haven Apartments for your next apartment?

Struggling to choose where to live next year? Feeling overwhelmed with so many different housing options that you’re about to throw in the towel? Hold up! Let us clear things up and make your decision much easier. 

Not only was The Haven Apartments voted Best Value in Housing and Rentals in the Best of 2020, they offer a number of amenities that can’t keep you away. To help make your decision easier, we’ve put together the top reasons that The Haven is your clear choice for your next apartment.

#1 Fully Furnished Apartments

Worried about how you’ll buy furniture for your new place? No need to let that set you back with The Haven. Each apartment comes fully furnished, from your new bedroom and private bathroom to your shared living room and kitchen, quality furniture makes your new apartment move-in ready!

#2 Affordable Prices

The Haven knows the last thing you want to do is waste money on overpriced housing, and that’s why their prices start at only $414 per month for an individual 4 bedroom - 4 bathroom unit. These prices can’t be beaten for all of the amazing features that this complex includes.

#3 Location – Location – Location

Need to grab some last-minute groceries for dinner? Enjoy the luxury of being less than 5 minutes away from Walmart located just across McGalliard Road. Not in the mood to cook? No worries, because The Haven is conveniently neighbors with McDonald's, IHOP, Jimmy Johns, and more for your late-night cravings. Jump in your car or enjoy the fresh air with a short walk to some of your favorite restaurants. You’ll be celebrating that you’re off a meal plan!

#4 Luxury Amenities 

Let’s be real, the amenities are the real seller when it comes to looking for a new place to live. The Haven amenity list goes on and on, but we’ll share a few of the best ones! Enjoy a 24-hour fitness center, basketball court, outdoor grills, swimming pool, sauna, and even a video gaming lounge. Not to mention free wifi! Live your best life in style!

#5 Campus Shuttle

Don’t want to go through the hassle and stress of parking services on Ball State’s campus? The Haven saves you the stress of finding a parking spot by offering a complimentary shuttle bus to campus. Being just 10 minutes away from campus, The Haven shuttle will drop you off just where you need to be on campus in a timely, enjoyable manner.

#6 Pet-Friendly

Have a furry friend you can’t seem to live without? The Haven gets it, and with their pet-friendly policy, you can bring your sweet pet with you as you both start your new living venture. Let’s be honest, furry friends make the world a better place, so bring yours along to The Haven Apartments.

With everything The Haven is willing – and excited – to do for you, why would you live anywhere else? Stop overthinking it. Visit havenapts.com to virtually chat with a leasing agent. It’s time to make The Haven your new nest.