Indiana State Police release new sketch, video of Delphi murder suspect

<p>This is the face of the suspect that goes with body of the video captured on Liberty German's cell phone minutes before she and Abigail Williams were murdered. <strong>Indiana State Police, Photo Provided</strong></p>

This is the face of the suspect that goes with body of the video captured on Liberty German's cell phone minutes before she and Abigail Williams were murdered. Indiana State Police, Photo Provided

Indiana State Police asks for tips to be sent to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Indiana State Police (ISP) announced "the change in direction" of the Delphi double murder investigation Monday.

This investigation into the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German has been ongoing since the discovery of the girls bodies, the early afternoon of Feb. 14, 2017, in a wooded area near the Delphi Historic Trail, about a half mile upstream from the high bridge, according to an ISP press release.

Williams and German were let off 1 p.m. Feb. 13, 2017, near the Monon High Bridge, an abandoned rail bridge over Deer Creek to walk around and hang out, according to ISP's website. They were to be picked up later in the afternoon, but did not show up there at the previously arranged time.

As the investigation has progressed, information has been continuously reviewed and examined and this sketch more accurately depicts the face of the suspect from the video recorded on Liberty German's cell phone while she and Abigail were on the High Bridge, the press release states.

At the press conference, ISP shared a new sketch of the suspect — appearing to be in his mid 20s to mid 30s — more of the audio as well as previously unreleased video from Libby's phone, all of which can be accessed on ISP's website.

"We have a witness. You made mistakes. We are coming for you and there's no place for a heartless coward like you to hide that gets his thrill from killing little girls," said ISP Superintendent Doug Carter at the press conference.

This investigation has been a priority of the Multi-Agency Task Force since the first day of the investigation and will continue to be a priority for all participating law enforcement agencies, the press release states.