Corey Feldman's IndieGoGo campaign to expose Hollywood pedophilia

Cory Feldman, former child actor and current frontman of the band Truth Movement, has announced a movie devoted to the subject of child abuse and pedophilia in Hollywood. This announcement came via YouTube video posted by Feldman himself.

The movie, so far only known as TRUTH Campaign, would “be the most honest and true depiction of child abuse ever portrayed”, detail Feldman’s life as a child star, and include information which he alleges “can literally change the entertainment system as we know it and… bring down, potentially, a pedophile ring” that Feldman has been aware of since childhood.

Feldman also said that he has six people “off the bat,” including one who is “still very powerful today” and says that his story “connects pedophilia to one of the major studios.”

The IndieGoGo campaign, which can be found here, asks for $10 million to produce a “top level quality film” that will be distributed to theaters independently, without any studio backing. Feldman also factors in the costs of security and legal protection, which he feels will be necessary to protect him and his family from repercussions of Hollywood.

With dozens of sexual assault allegations recently surfacinh against Harvey Weinstein and director James Toback, exposing more systemic enablement of sexual predation may have lasting repercussions for Hollywood and beyond.

Source(s): YouTube, IndieGoGo

Image(s): Truth Seeker

For more entertainment related content, visit us at Byte Bsu!