Former Ball State student charged after allegedly taking pictures of another male in the shower

<p>Former Ball State Student, Malik Brown, was charged with one count of voyeurism last Friday after police say he took pictures of another male while he was showering. Brown's initial court hearing is set for Oct. 9. <strong>Delaware County Jail, Photo Provided</strong></p>

Former Ball State Student, Malik Brown, was charged with one count of voyeurism last Friday after police say he took pictures of another male while he was showering. Brown's initial court hearing is set for Oct. 9. Delaware County Jail, Photo Provided

A former Ball State student was charged with voyeurism Friday after police say he took pictures of another male while he was showering. 

Malik David Brown, 20, was charged with one count of voyeurism with a camera. 

The alleged incident took place last April after the victim filed a police report. He told police he was taking a shower when he noticed a light coming from the gap in the shower curtain. 

When he turned to see what the light was, he saw another male holding a cell phone, and the victim thought the person was taking pictures of him while he was showering. 

Brown originally told police he did not take any pictures, and said he just dropped his toothpaste in front of the stall where the victim was showering. Brown told police he would be willing to take a polygraph or a lie-detector test. 

When Brown went to take the polygraph, he told police that he did take pictures of the victim while he was showering naked. After the victim noticed him taking pictures, Brown said he left and deleted the pictures. 

Brown has since been trespassed from campus and his initial hearing is set for Oct. 9.