Your horoscope for September 21

Today's Birthday (09/21/16). Step into greater leadership this year, and it benefits your bottom line. Navigate a turning point in a partnership for new possibilities. Provide loving support. Savor peaceful nostalgia over springtime, and invent a beautiful future with someone beloved. A romantic relationship transforms. It's all for love.

To get the advantage, check the day's rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Today is a 7 -- Read, write and express your thoughts. Study and research, and note discoveries. Share what you're learning. Ignore false rumors and gossip. Your communication skills are growing.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Today is a 9 -- Imagine success! Watch for a new income source and accept a generous offer. Here's where you start making profits. Sweep illusions aside. Find fabulous bargains. Keep it practical.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Today is an 8 -- You're especially sensitive. Take time for yourself. Rest, recharge and energize. Read, study and learn about a personal passion. Listen to intuition, and trust your heart.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Today is a 6 -- Lay low and take it easy. Avoid travel or hassle. Stick to simple goals, and allow time for friends, rest and meditation. Complete an old project in private.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Today is a 7 -- Jealousies are easily aroused today. Thinks may not go as planned. Talk is cheap. Doubts or worry could cloud your judgment. Avoid saying something you'd regret. Take a walk instead.

Virgo ( Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Today is a 7 -- Illusions abound in your industry and profession. Others look to you for common sense. Provide stability and assurance. Avoid risky business. Choose private over public engagements. Let go of a preconception.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Today is a 7 -- Plan an adventure, from comfortable privacy. Latest news can affect your decisions. Continue to weigh options. Don't get mad when others remind you to stay on task.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Today is a 7 -- Handle basic financial responsibilities without a fuss. Avoid arguing with your partner about money. Consider purchases carefully. Resist temptation, if it would cause an upset. Don't test limits now.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Today is an 8 -- Let someone else take charge. You may not do things the same. If irritated, walk around the block rather than spouting off. Choose your battles. Compromise for shared objectives.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Today is a 7 -- Obstacles and barriers in your work require careful navigation. Tempers are short. Don't believe everything you hear. Slow down to avoid mistakes. Do the homework, and take notes.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Today is a 7 -- Fantasies abound. Don't fall for a trick. Avoid risky propositions. Hang out with friends and family. Help the others stay relaxed and calm by doing so yourself.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Today is a 6 -- An irritant at home demands attention. Don't bend the rules. Watch for hidden agendas. Postpone financial discussions. Choose in favor of family. Save some private time for yourself.

Nancy Black continues her mother   Linda Black's legacy horoscopes column. She welcomes comments and questions on Twitter, @lindablack. For more astrological interpretations visit Linda Black Horoscopesand www.nancyblack.com