Cooler Temperatures This Week and T-Storms Possible.

NewsLink Indiana Weather. April 4th, 2016

MUNCIE, IN (NewsLink Indiana) -- Over the past several days, we have seen what seemed like low pressure system after low pressure system move through our area. These clipper systems are known to move through quickly, and Saturday’s is not going to be the last one that moves through. There were still a few scattered showers by the time we headed to work/school. Temperatures for Monday are not going to make it out of the 40s, and with skies clearing overnight, expect a cold and frosty morning on Tuesday. Skies will be mostly clear on Tuesday, but overnight our next Alberta Clipper will begin to approach us. We expect to see rain throughout most of the day on Wednesday, but especially in the afternoon there is the possibility for a thunderstorm event. However, as of this time we do not expect it to be severe. Thursday the chance for rain lingers as another low pressure system begins to approach us and will move in by late Thursday. EARLY Friday morning there is the chance for some some flurries mixing with rain as temperatures dip below freezing. Fortunately for us, the weekend is when the sunshine will return and temperatures will begin to climb. For your weather updates, make sure to follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather