Five pizza, movie combinations for the ideal night in

<p><em>PHOTO COURTESY OF IMDB.COM</em></p>

PHOTO COURTESY OF IMDB.COM

So here’s the situation. Family Videos across the United States and Canada including Muncie’s location have been merging with Marco’s Pizzas - making it that much easier for your "pizza and a movie" dreams to come true. Here, we suggest some of the best combinations for the perfect pairing. 

Cheese and “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”

Cheese pizza is a classic, it’s all-American, it’s… basically “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.” If you haven’t seen this 80s movie about a charismatic high school truant’s romp through Chicago, you haven’t really lived – and that’s the same for not having tried (and enjoyed) cheese pizza.

Pepperoni and sausage and “Jurassic Park.”

Unleash that inner carnivore with a meat-tastic meal and find yourself cheering for the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park instead of those pesky humans.

Hawaiian and “Lilo and Stitch"

So-called Hawaiian pizza may have little to do with the state it derives its name from, but that’s no excuse not to pop in “Lilo and Stitch” for a luau inspired movie night.

Veggie and “Virunga”

Documentaries are the vegetables of the movie world: extremely unpleasant as a kid, but surprisingly good after reaching adulthood. "Virunga" is an award-winning film about a group of people determined to protect a national park in the Congo that houses the last of the mountain gorillas.

Barbecue chicken and “Talladegga Nights: the Ballad of Ricky Bobby”

“Talladegga Nights” and its main character, a talented race car driver knocked from grace, might be something of a mess, but it’s a good one – just like all that sticky barbecue sauce.