HOW BIG OF A TOOL ARE YOU?

How crazy are you? Would you hit your hand with a hammer? Would you smash your foot with a wrench? Would you spray yourself with a garden hose? If so, you might be the biggest "tool" on campus. Are you a big enough Tool fan to make a "tool" of yourself? The DAILY NEWS and Clear Channel Entertainment want to give you the chance to win two free tickets to the Tool concert at Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis on Monday, Oct. 21. In 300 words or less, tell us what you would do to be the ultimate tool.

The DAILY NEWS will pick a top winner and runner-up to be a fool and show they are a "tool" to the Ball State campus in front of the Arts and Journalism Building Oct. 18 at 2 p.m. If the top winner is unable to complete their task, the runner-up will then step up.

Entries must be in by Oct. 16 at 5 p.m. Final contestants must be available for the Tool contest Oct. 18 at 2 p.m. The winner and runner-up will be notified Wednesday evening. Tickets will be given away after the contest. Any entry that has potential to harm others will be automatically disqualified.

Submit entries with name and phone number to the DAILY NEWS office in AJ 278, or e-mail them to features@bsudailynews.com with the subject line "Tool Contest."

+â-ä+â-º