Your horoscope for June 22

Today's Birthday (06/22/16). You're especially lucky with words this year. Creative expression flowers. Discipline at work reaps long-term benefit. A two-year cycle emphasizing home and family begins this autumn, as good news propels you down a new road in your studies and travels. Cash flow kinks over winter preclude an amazing discovery. Explore love.

To get the advantage, check the day's rating: 10 is the easiest day, 0 the most challenging.

Aries (March 21-April 19): Today is a 7 -- Get social with friends over the next two days. Cooperate, compromise and collaborate. Messages can get garbled; repeat instructions back for clarity. Slow down to navigate trickier passages.

Taurus (April 20-May 20): Today is an 8 -- Take leadership. Career opportunities show up over the next two days. Say yes, and forge ahead. Don't discuss money yet. Wait and consider. Someone's watching your performance. Smile.

Gemini (May 21-June 20): Today is a 7 -- Study and research goes well today and tomorrow. Allow extra time for traffic delays. Plan adventures for later. Rest and rejuvenate your spirit. Don't get distracted by a heckler. Focus on completion.

Cancer (June 21-July 22): Today is an 8 -- Today and tomorrow are good for financial planning. Keep copies of important documents, as papers can get lost in the shuffle today. Be patient with communication breakdowns. Repeat and clarify.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): Today is a 9 -- Things could get romantic, if you can avoid tripping on someone's sensitive issues. Share your dreams for the future. You don't know everything, especially about money. Disagreement requires compromise. Listen to suggestions.

Virgo ( Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Today is an 8 -- Changes occur at the top. Get help to manage heightened demand, if necessary. Don't try new tricks. Calm a partner's anxieties. Work carefully today and tomorrow. The artistry is in the details.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Today is a 7 -- Work on hobbies, creative arts or crafts. Get into a relaxation phase over the next two days. Don't get casual about keeping your promises. Distractions abound. Go for substance over symbolism.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Today is a 7 -- Home and family demand more attention today and tomorrow. Miscommunications and delays could thwart your intentions. Take the time to work it out. Nip upsets in the bud. Fact dispels fears. Provide support.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Today is an 8 -- You're especially clever over the next few days. Practice your creative skills and find an answer you've been seeking. Temporary confusion interrupts the scene. Listen more than speaking. Learn from a critic.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Today is a 9 -- Get terms in writing. Stick to tested routines. Your morale (and your wallet) get a boost today and tomorrow. Avoid gossip and chatter. Sensitivities get easily bruised. Exude optimism.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18):Today is a 9 -- You have extra confidence today and tomorrow. Don't push... you could be off balance and fall. Postpone a financial discussion. Don't worry about money, or spend much either. Prepare a creative launch.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20): Today is a 7 -- Don't get your feelings hurt. Finish up what you've promised over the next two days, and take time for private meditation. There's a communications breakdown, so settle somewhere quiet. Untangle a tricky puzzle.

Nancy Black continues her mother   Linda Black's legacy horoscopes column. She welcomes comments and questions on Twitter, @lindablack. For more astrological interpretations visit Linda Black Horoscopesand www.nancyblack.com