Baylie Clevenger

Email Baylie Clevenger

Articles

BYTE

The evolution of Harry Styles’ music

The moral of the story is that I have loved Harry Styles for a long time and I have listened to every piece of music that features him… and I got to thinking about how much that has changed since I was 13 years old with posters plastered on my wall. 

ENTERTAINMENT

New Music from Mac Miller and Eminem

Welcome back everybody to a new season of Remixed! In this week's episode, we talk about concerning trends regarding the journalism industry and some albums recently released last week by Mac Miller, Halsey, Eminem, etc. How does music journalism impact our history and why are these trends so concerning? How does Eminem's album compare to his older music and create controversy? Does Mac Miller's new album give justice to his legacy? Find all this out and more in this week's episode of Remixed!  Hosted by: Jack Gillespie and Baylie Clevenger Edited by: Kellyn Harrison Thumbnail by: Katherine Simon

NEWS

The Coven S6E3

Welcome to this week's episode of The Coven! This week we talked about the recent controversial events regarding TI demanding his daughter's records after visiting the gynecologist. How does this contribute to the stereotype of the protective father? What are some examples of this trend in media today? Find this out and more in this week's episode of The Coven! Hosted by: Ashley Curry, Baylie Clevenger, Sam Smith Edited by: Kellyn Harrison Feature Graphic by: Evan Williamson

BYTE

Discography Guide: Sizzy Rocket

Rocket’s music is full of ups and downs, heartache and happiness, and definitely some girl power jams that should only be played at full blast. Let’s dive into the discography of Sizzy Rocket.

BYTE

History of: Queer Media

From The Symposium to queer pulp novels of the 50s and 60s, it’s easy to say that queer media has come a long way. We no longer have to know a person who knows a person who has a secret gay book that we can borrow, nor do we have to suffer through the terrible writing and plotlines of those pulp novels.