Early taste of spring

Beautiful spring like day today. Temperatures made it all the way up to 65 with plenty of sunshine. However some clouds will be rolling into the area later tonight leading to mostly cloudy skies after midnight.

Tonight: Temperatures on the cooler side tonight. Mostly cloudy skies with a passing shower or two after midnight. However most areas will remain dry.

Tomorrow: Cool start to the day tomorrow. 47 degrees as you head out the door, so grab a sweatshirt or light jacket for the morning hours. Warming up to 55 by lunchtime and all the way up to a high of 63 at 5pm. So tomorrow is looking to be another beautiful day just with more clouds than we saw today.

7-Day: Beautiful next couple of days, with Wednesday and Thursday being the highlighted days. Into the 70's with a mix of clouds and sun on Wednesday and Thursday. So make sure to take advantage of this nicer weather because I am tracking some showers and cooler temperatures for the day on Friday lingering into Saturday. Nice end to the weekend with temperatures right back into the 60's with a high of 68 on Monday to begin the week.

-Weather Forecaster Adam Feick