Sunny skies and warmer than average temperatures

Today: Sunny skies expected with temperatures reaching the low to mid 60s, slightly warmer than average for this time of year. 10-15 mph winds may contribute to some wind chill as well.

Tonight: The night continues to start earlier and earlier each day, with a sunset at 5:26pm tonight. Temperatures with drop significantly, reaching the low 30s by the end of the night, with a light breeze.

Tomorrow: Tomorrow will be very similar to today, starting the day off cold, but reaching the low 60s by midday, before once again dropping back down into the 30s. Similar winds can be expected, but there will be slightly more clouds visible, however it will remain mostly sunny throughout the day.

7-Day Forecast: Temperatures will slightly rise to the mid 60s by thursday, but along with the slight temperature increase will come rain and clouds, leading to an eventual drop in temperature, as we fall into the 50s by the weekend. Fortunately, it wont stay cloudy and rainy, as the weekend will feature bright sunny skies with a chance of rain and mid-50s temperatures.

-- Weather Forecaster Kaleb Murray

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates. 

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program.  

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click  HERE