Brisk tonight, clear tomorrow

December-like weather is spooky strange on Halloween

Tonight: After the coldest Halloween since 1988 for some, another cold & brisk night is in store. In addition, more snow showers are possible, but it looks like they might be largely hit and miss. If we do get one, however, you could find yourself in some slick road conditions if you are out driving as they could become slightly intense. Otherwise, sticking with vehicles, you will likely need to scrape off the frost from your windows like you did this morning -leave some extra time tomorrow morning!

Tomorrow: Skies will clear as morning turns to afternoon, but we will stay plenty cold with highs again only topping out in the 40s like it is early December. The winds will keep that brisk feel we had today with gusts to 25 mph keeping the need for winter coats & sweaters!

7-day Forecast: 60s, for this time of year? Actually, that is our average for this time of year, but compared to today it might just feel tropical as our winds switch to the SW as we approach the end of the week. Picnic-ing on the Quad, anyone? That will not last into the following week, however, as a strong cold front seeks to knock down those temps again into your Tuesday.

-Weather Forecaster Ryan Hill

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates. 

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program.  

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click HERE