Sunshine, cool temperatures, and fog

Today: A beautiful day across campus here in Muncie, a high today of 72 today with nothing but sunshine, should make for a great day for all those outdoor activities planned this afternoon!

Tonight: As the sun goes down temperatures are expected to drop lower then what they have been, expect large patches fog to settle in, especially in low lying areas.

Tomorrow: Plenty of sunshine expected for tomorrow, with the early morning fog dissipating by mid morning and leaving plenty of room for the sun to shine. Temperatures are expected to reach the mid 70's and remain there throughout the week.

7-Day Forecast: Looking out into the weekend highs are expected to remain in the mid 70's while lows fluctuate between mid 40's and high 50's. With nights starting to get a little bit chilly as we move into fall fog is expected to start making an appearance on morning where the night has been clear, this includes tonight and tomorrow night, along with a few days next week. With temperatures like these fall is nearly here, so be sure to get out enjoy these last few days of summer while they are still here

.