Take the “Staying IN” survey and earn a $25 Roots gift card

Take this online survey and let your voice be heard!

Map and Flag of Indiana (State of USA) Vector Stock Illustration Design Template. Vector eps 10

Complete the “Staying IN” and share your thoughts on Indiana and your plans for the future! At the end of the survey, enter your name and Ball State email address for a chance to win a $25 Roots gift card! There will be six winners.

Click this link to complete the survey and enter the contest!

The purpose of the survey is to help the students at The McKinley Avenue Agency understand perceptions of Indiana for a client’s campaign. McKinley Avenue is the student-run strategic communications and media sales agency at Ball State University.

McKinley Avenue needs as many students as possible to complete the survey to have accurate information for an upcoming campaign. By taking the survey, you will be helping fellow students gain experience in their passion field.

The contest is a thank you for helping the agency by providing your time and thoughts in the survey. The students are giving away 6, $25 Roots gift cards in a raffle for those who complete the entire survey and choose to enter.

The only reason names and email addresses are collected is to contact the winners. Entering the contest will not impact the anonymity of your survey answers. You do not need to participate in the contest to take the survey.

The contest closes on Oct. 23 at 11:59 p.m. Winners will be notified via email on Oct. 24.

Contest Rules:

• You must have a Ball State University email address to win. Faculty, staff and employees of Ball State Unified Media groups are not eligible to win.
  • By providing your name and email at the end of the survey, you are automatically entered in the raffle.
  • Winners are selected at random.

Employees of Ball State Daily, McKinley Avenue or any Unified Media group are not eligible to win. Contest is only open to Ball State University students, faculty and staff. The odds of winning depends on the total entries submitted. Only one entry per person. There will be six (6) winners that will each win one (1) $25 Roots gift card. Contest is presented by Ball State Daily and Unified Media, College of Communication, Information, and Media, Ball State University, 2000 W. University Avenue, Muncie, Indiana 47306. Participation in the contest will not affect anonymity of the survey, identities will remain anonymous.