Modern and luxurious living for students

Village Promenade has upscale apartments near Ball State campus

Don’t settle for some creepy old apartment, get what you really want in a home. Village Promenade offers luxury, comfort and convenience. We’re the whole package and more! Our comfortable apartments are located right in the Village and walking-distance to Ball State. On top of this, our residents get to enjoy premium amenities every day. At Village Promenade, you can live, work and play from the comfort of your home.

Live

Our luxurious apartments come with a fully furnished living room, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms.  Each area’s interior is inspired by modern designs to make your home feel comfortable and stylish. All apartments are protected by security cameras and doors that are only unlockable for residents and staff. 

You can choose from multiple different floor plans that meet your needs. Want to meet some new friends? We have floor plan options that allow you to choose between one to three roommates. Each room provides an individual, private bedroom and bathroom to yourself and your roommates. Need some more privacy? Check out our one-bedroom studio and deluxe apartments.

Work

Driving and parking can be a logistical and financial concern for college students – unless you live two blocks away from campus. Village Promenade is within close proximity to Ball State’s campus, meaning you can get to class and back home without any serious obstacles. After a long day when you have to bring homework back with you, enjoy your own work desk and office chair in your bedroom. This way you can get straight to work! Can’t focus? Try our study lounge and get the peace and quiet you need to ensure your academic success. Afterwards, work on yourself and take advantage of our 24-hour fitness center.

Play

The Village is a lively and cultural place for you, your friends and family to hang out. All you’ll have to do to get there is walk outside. Right next to us is Brother’s Bar and Grill, and throughout the village there is a large and diverse “menu” of restaurants and local shops to enjoy. Don’t feel like going out? Village Promenade has its own indoor pool and hot tub, a private clubhouse, entertainment lounge and rooftop hangout space overlooking the village. It’s a sight to see!

Come and schedule a tour and check out our floor plans at villagepromenade.com or give us a call at (765) 295-7898. Don’t delay, find your new home today!