New adventures year-round at Minnetrista

Explore all the different parts of Minnetrista

Come explore Minnetrista Museum & Gardens, your year-round gathering place! Wheather exploring our exhibits and historic homes, or wandering our trails, visitors to our site find a moment outside of the everyday where discovery, imagination and learning are core. Our calendar full of educational programs, workshops and community events is ever-changing as we strive to meet our communities’ interests and needs. 

Regardless of weather, there is always something to do!

No matter if it rains or shines, there is always something to do at Minnetrista. Don’t want to sacrifice a sunny day by hiding indoors? No problem! Have a picnic by the Wishing Well Garden and go for a walk on the Cardinal Green Way. 

When the weather is too gloomy to venture outside, you can still find fun at the park. Minnetrista has plenty to do indoors including exhibits like the Bob Ross Experience, the Oakhurst Experience and local shopping in The Orchard Shop.

Learn new skills at unique and interactive workshops.

Workshops are offered on a regular basis and cater to those who are looking to develop new skills and hobbies as well as those who are looking to advance their talents. Each year, Minnetrista offers new workshops prepared and led by trained experts. Workshops explore a variety of glass making techniques, Bob Ross painting and more!

The Farmers Market at Minnetrista is the perfect place to discover fresh produce, baked goods, plants, eggs, meats and more! Connect with local vendors and esperience what our community has to offer. Join us for our outdoor season every Saturday from 8 a.m. until noon.

Minnetrista Hours:

Exhibits & The Orchard Shop: 

• Wednesday-Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 
  • Sunday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Heritage Collection Library: 

• Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (by appointment)

Nature Area and Gardens: 

• Monday-Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. 
  • Sunday: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.

For more information visit minnetrista.net!