Village Promenade offers you luxury and fun!

Sign with us and always find something to do close by

If you are looking for a luxurious place to live in walking distance from Ball State, with entertaining spots to hang with friends, then the Village Promenade is the perfect place for you! With modern amenities and many options for fun close by, you’ll never be stuck wondering what to do next. 

Close location to Ball State

Only a 10-minute walk from campus and located in the Village, the Village Promenade is the prime spot for nightlife for all Ball State students. The Village offers many restaurants and bars, coffee shops, live music and more. You can go downstairs to Brother’s Bar and Grill, walk across the street to The Cup for some coffee or The White Rabbit book store to shop for new novels.

Fun spots to hang out with friends

Choosing us means you can spend time with your friends at our study lounge, clubhouse, courtyard pool, rooftop tanning deck, 24-hour fitness center and many more places. Don’t forget about your furry friends, they’re welcome too because we’re a pet friendly environment!

Great amenities only at VP

Along with fun amenities in our community, we also offer essential amenities in your interior living space. With a fully furnished apartment, including a queen-size memory foam bed, flat-screen HDTV, couches, desks, kitchen table, chairs and appliances, you don’t have to worry about bringing any of your own bulky furniture.

Individuality to fit your needs

We offer multiple different floor plans for your unique style and needs. With a one bed studio, one bed deluxe, two-bedroom, three-bedroom and four bedroom, you’re sure to find your match. Along with these choices, you also have the decision on whether or not of renting furnished or unfurnished. With all of these choices, you won’t ever be disappointed.

An affordable price for pure luxury

Make sure to head over to our website or give us a call at (765) 287-1000 for more information or to schedule a tour! Rates are starting at just $525 for this luxurious and modern space!