2022 Delaware County Fair runs July 11-23, events for July 15-23 upcoming

All events are scheduled to be at the Delaware County Fairgrounds

Some events as a part of the 2022 Delaware County Fair have already begun, however, there are many more yet to come. The 2022 Delaware County Fair runs from July 11-23, although most live entertainment and 4-H events (specifically events including livestock) don't begin until July 15 at the earliest.

That said, many indoor competitions (held in Memorial Building) took place from July 11-14, however, these exhibits will not be open for display to the public until July 15.

For 4-H events involving livestock or general animals, these begin July 15 and run until July 19, with the exception of a dog show that ran July 14. Horse and pony, beef and dairy cattle, goats, sheep, swine, rabbits, small animals/pocket pets and cats and poultry will all be judged over this course of time.

Details on these events, such as when they begin and where they are set to take place can be found here.

There is also set to be live entertainment July 16-23. As for these general events, the Delaware County Fair is scheduled to hold them at their Grandstand or the Rural King Stage and Mid America Shows Midway Open every day.

Grandstand events

• Horse and Pony Pull July 16 (6:30 p.m.)
  • Motocross July 17 (4 p.m.)
  • Truck and Tractor Pull July 18 (7 p.m.)
  • Demo Derby July 20 (7 p.m.)
  • Auto Cross July 21 (7 p.m.)
  • Demo Derby July 22 (7:30 p.m.)
  • Three Bar J Rodeo July 23 (7 p.m.)

Rural King Stage and Mid America Shows Midway Open

• Cook & Belle July 18 (7-9 p.m.)
  • 45 RPM July 19 (8-10 p.m.)
  • Indie Annies July 20 (8-10 p.m.)
  • Remedy Band July 21 (7:30-9:30 p.m.)
  • On The One July 22 (8-10 p.m.)

The portion of the Delaware County Fair that showcases a carnival, rides, vendors and more, is set to be held in the middle of the Delaware County Fairgrounds July 18-23. The Fair is scheduled to be open Monday-Friday from 4 p.m.-close and Saturday from 3 p.m.-close.

As for the events/information not featured in this brief, such as the Heartland Hall Business Expo or parking information, among other things, visit here.