Looking for experience in education?

GT Kids Daycare and Preschool is hiring now

GT Kids is looking for educators passionate about working with children and encouraging children to learn and grow. 

GT Kids Daycare and Preschool

GT Kids is a daycare and preschool providing quality education to children age 6 weeks to 5 years. Each of our daycare rooms provides an educational and age-appropriate environment for children to learn and grow.

We strive to provide a Christian environment that encourages children to develop intellectually, emotionally, socially, spirtually and physically.

We value the safety of our students and foster an environment where children can thrive under the guidance of our employees. Our mission is to provide families an affordable daycare option where children can learn through play and interaction.

What we’re looking for

We are looking for dedicated educators in both full-time and part-time positions that enjoy working with children in an environment fostering lifetime learning. GT Kids is an easy commute from campus as we are located only 5 miles away from Ball State University’s campus. We will work around class schedules and provide training to continue your skills in education. 

What makes us different and why you should join

GT Kids employees not only provide excellent childcare to children, but also teach and play with children to encourage physical and intellectual growth.

Our daycare rooms are split up by age and staff work with each other to provide children play, learning, naps and meals. As an employee, you will receive CPR and First Aid certifications and complete 12 hours of education training every year. 

Ready to join?

Want to start your career in education with GT Kids? Fill out an application and email it to us at gtkids@munciegt.org today!