Find Your Nest at 17 Hundred Apartments

Luxury you can chirp home about

17 Hundred Apartments redefines college student living. We pride ourselves on being the finest and most convenient housing on campus. Not only are we located so close to campus, but we’re also adjacent to your favorite restaurants on McGalliard Road.

17 Hundred has 17, two-bedroom units to pick from, allowing you to feel truly exclusive with a luxurious apartment to match.

Goodbye dorm room, hello open space! Every room in our unit allows you to move freely with all of your typical furniture pieces, including the items for all the hobbies you’ve missed!

The open layout of our apartment provides a space you’ll want to dance through life in. The breakfast bar extends your kitchen, allowing your guests to never feel disconnected from you!

Each unit comes with top-notch amenities. Fulfill your cooking dreams with our granite countertops and clean steel GE appliances.

Our building is secured with an entryway intercom system, surveillance system and security alarm.

Every apartment has a coded electronic lock, so you’ll never lock yourself out of the house again! We have many more amenities include parking, high-speed internet, washing/drying in the unit and included utilities.

Intricate detailing finetunes your home into the best space around. Professionals have paired items to be most visually pleasing to the eye. Glass tiling accents in the restroom pair beautifully with the quartz countertops. The modern style furniture and layout set up an artistic twist to daily life, popping with a cohesive color scheme. Red accents throughout the unit draw the eye to every living space.

We provide weekly tours, so call us to schedule yours today. Your future home is ready to be found at 17 Hundred!

To learn more, visit us online or call us at (317) 281-2918.