Ball State announces plans for fall 2021 commencement

<p>Graduates from the R. Wayne Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning, College of Fine Arts, College of Sciences and Humanities and Teachers College listen to Ball State President Geoffrey Mearns speak in Worthen Arena July 24, 2021. The summer 2021 commencement ceremony was Ball State&#x27;s first indoor ceremony of the year. <strong>Grace McCormick, DN File</strong></p>

Graduates from the R. Wayne Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning, College of Fine Arts, College of Sciences and Humanities and Teachers College listen to Ball State President Geoffrey Mearns speak in Worthen Arena July 24, 2021. The summer 2021 commencement ceremony was Ball State's first indoor ceremony of the year. Grace McCormick, DN File

In a campus-wide email Nov. 3, Ball State staff announced plans for two in-person commencement ceremonies for fall 2021 graduates scheduled for Dec. 18 in Worthen Arena. The schedule is as follows:

10 a.m. – Miller College of Business, College of Health and College of Sciences and Humanities

1 p.m. – R. Wayne Estopinal College of Architecture and Planning, College of Communication, Information and Media, College of Fine Arts and Teachers College

Graduates will not be limited in the number of guests they can invite, but everyone attending will be required to wear masks.

The Commencement Office will communicate further details to those who have registered in the final weeks leading up to the ceremonies. Graduates who did not register before the deadline of Oct. 27 and still plan to attend fall commencement should email commencement@bsu.edu.