Weekly fun with Late Nite and UPB!

Who's ready to PARTY?

Late Night Carnival
Late Night Carnival

With the start of the new semester, the Student Center Programs Office will be offering several high-energy events which provide quality entertainment for Ball State University students every Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Our events are hosted by students, for students and always include great food, awesome activities and tons of fun!

To get a sneak peak of what we will be offering all semester, please join us at one or all of our events happening during Welcome Week. For more info about our programs and to see a full semester schedule, please visit our calendar of events!

GROCERY BINGO
Tonight (8/25) UPB will be putting on the semi-annual Grocery Bingo in Emens Auditorium. This is not your grandma’s bingo game. With music, minigames and college must-have prizes, this bingo game will be better! Have the chance to stock your fridge for the start of the semester with FREE groceries that you can win at our Grocery Bingo event. UPB will have lots of food, supplies, appliances and other awesome prizes for attendees to take home at this FREE event. The event begins at 8 p.m. and the doors will open at 7 p.m.

OPEN MIC NIGHT
On tomorrow night (8/26) from 8 – 10 p.m. we will be putting on Open Mic Night at the Tally in the L.A. Pittenger Student Center. If you are a musician, comedian or other talented performer, this is your chance to show off your stuff at UPB’s Open-Mic Night! We’ll provide free drinks and snacks and the stage will be full of great Ball State acts. Whether you want to watch or perform, you won’t want to miss out! Sign up to perform at the event from 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. at the Tally. If you’re performance requires music please bring it on a cell phone, tablet or your own instrument.

QUAD BASH
Friday night (8/27) from 6 – 11 p.m. will be your chance to check off a Ball State must-do on your bucket list. Quad Bash, one of Ball State’s most beloved traditions is back and bigger than ever! Join us on the Quad (the grassy area behind NQ and DOMA) for games, a live musical performance and of course, tons of FREE food. Once the stars come out, stick around for our first Friday Night Filmworks screening outside on the big screen!

LATE NITE ASSEMBLE
To end off the week, meet us at Saturday (8/28) from 9 – 1 a.m. in the Student Center for Late Nite Assemble! Here you’ll find Marvel board games, Bifrost Slip n Slide, Marvel Character Ariel Show, DIY Perler Bead Keychains, Madripoor Disco, Starlord Karaoke, Marvel Game Show, free pizza and more!