Come vibe at The Spot Smoke Shop

Save some green with our smoking hot deals

Newly opened in 2021, The Spot Smoke Shop is a tobacco-related accessory store located right here in Muncie. With a wide variety of products and employing staff dedicated to your experience, we want you to choose us for all your smoking needs.

Employee & Customer Excellence

True to our name, The Spot is a friendly and laid-back store where customers can come and browse our inventory while enjoying both the warm energy and good vibes. We believe that every one of our customers deserves the best experience when they visit us. Not only do we appreciate our customers, but we also enjoy enlightening them about our products.

Our Services

We want you to have the best experience here at The Spot. We offer a loyalty rewards program, as well as a pet-friendly environment and knowledgeable staff.

The Spot’s Deals

The Spot also hosts a wide collection of deals for our customers. Being in a college town, we understand the importance of location and price. With our store being located only two miles from the center of Ball State University, we offer a 15% discount to students over 21 when they show a valid BSU ID. Our store also hosts frequent raffles and daily sales on specific products, so make sure to regularly check our social media!

Come Find Us

With all of this said, we would love for you to stop by and browse our products! We are located at 3301 N Everbrook Ln, Muncie. Our hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Sunday.

For updates on products and deals follow us on Instagram and Facebook.