Lowery's Homemade Candies opens 80th season!

Find delicious, homemade candies and chocolates at Lowery's

If you're a fan of chocolate then we have a treat for you! Whether it's an after-class snack or a weekend treat, Lowery's Chocolates are here for you. We offer an assortment of chocolates and candies that compliment every taste bud and fulfill any sweet tooth craving.

Who doesn't love free chocolate? If you're a student at Ball State University, you can receive a free chocolate bar by simply showing us your student ID!

We are just a nine-minute drive from Ball State campus making our shop a convenient and easy place to get to.

Our selection extends from creme-filled chocolates, covered nuts and pretzels to a large variety of fudges.

For nut lovers, we offer chocolate fudge with pecans and chocolate fudge with black walnuts. For those who love a creamier fudge, we provide two types of peanut butter fudge and three variations of caramel fudge. We also make classic chocolate fudge and penuchi fudge as well.

Our creme filled chocolates are hand-dipped. This allows for a creamier, softer center than you'll find in mass-produced candies. We apply a generous layer of chocolate coating around the creme. Since each chocolate is hand-dipped, they are shinier than machine dipped chocolates as well.

Our creme-filled chocolates range in flavors from Vanilla, Chocolate, Orange, Mint, Peanut Butter, Raspberry and more!

We offer uniquely chocolate-dipped candies that you are sure to love. Try out our chocolate-covered Oreos, marshmallows, raisins and even our peanut butter smoothies!

We make our English Toffee the old-fashioned way, using copper kettles and marble tabletops. This allows for the tasty treat to reach the perfect temperature without burning. You'll notice the difference when you bite in!

Along with our toffee, we also make pecan nut rolls, Tiger Paws and Cashew cups for those who love chewy candies.

If you're struggling to find the right assortment of chocolate delicacies, we have you covered with our three prepackaged assortment selections. You can receive our assorted cremes, nuts & chewies, or the general assortment.

As a family owned business for over 80 years, we work diligently to provide each candy with the perfect combination of sweet and savory.

We offer a taste everyone will love at Lowery's Homemade Candies. Come stop by our shop (6255 W. Kilgore Ave) and give us a try! For our online menu, visit our website, or give us a call at 765-288-7300. To see our latest chocolaty creations, check out our Instagram and Facebook pages!

As with all advertising, sponsored content does not necessarily reflect the views and choices of the employees of Unified Media. Unified Mediawill ensure the treatment and design of advertising and sponsor content is clearly differentiated from its editorial content. Unified Mediareserves the right to refuse publication of such content that, in its own judgment, would undermine the intellectual integrity, authority, and character of our enterprise. Consistent with the foregoing General Advertising Guidelines, Unified Media may reject or remove any sponsored content at any time that contains false, deceptive, misleading, or illegal content; is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to Unified Media’s brand.