17 Hundred Apartments are the perfect choice for upscale living in Muncie. Located right next to Ball State campus, 17 Hundred is the most convenient housing near Ball State. Inside each apartment are stainless steel kitchen appliances, as well as a stackable washer and dryer. The living room and dining room come fully furnished as an added bonus and there’s more!
JUST CHECK OUT THIS LIST OF AMENITIES:
- Furnished living and dining areas including: sofa, end table, coffee table, designer chair, ottoman, kitchen table, 4 chairs, 2 barstools
- Granite kitchen counter tops
- Quartz bathroom counter tops
- Clean steel GE appliances including: range, dishwasher, built in microwave, refrigerator with ice maker
- Video surveillance
- Secure building entrances
- Security alarm in each apartment
- Coded electronic door locks for each apartment
- Entry intercom system
- Water & sewer utilities included
- Private parking spaces included with each apartment
- Cable & high speed internet included
- Stackable washer/dryer included
- Window shades included
- Glass tile accents in bathrooms
- Trash removal included
Each student gets their own dedicated free parking space and can feel secure in their new home with controlled access and cameras inside and out.
17 Hundred is owned and managed by Ball State graduates who understand student needs when it comes to apartment living in Muncie. Contact 17 Hundred Apartments at our website or call at 317-281-2918.