Find your home at BSURentals!

BSURentals offers over 900 properties, so you’re sure to find your perfect place today.

BSURentals makes it easy to find the perfect off-campus home for you and your friends. Whether you’re looking for a house or an apartment, BSURentals has you covered. Since we’re owned and operated by Ball State
graduates, we’re familiar with college life and understand your needs as a student.

With a selection of over 900 properties in the Muncie area, you are guaranteed to find the perfect nest to call home. BSURentals has a huge selection of properties to choose from in a wide array of budget preferences. From single-room apartments to six-bedroom houses, we’re sure to have a space that meets all of your needs. And when you tour with us, you’ll get to see the exact unit you’ll be moving into — not just a dressed up model that doesn’t accurately represent reality upon your move-in.

You can find our properties all over Muncie, many within walking distance to campus or right in the Village. Our units come with free parking and most come with a washer and dryer in-unit or on-site. We provide 24-hour maintenance as well, so we can address issues quickly.

Most places don’t prefer you bring your furry friend with you, but not us! We love pets and the majority of our properties are pet-friendly regardless of the breed or weight. 

The perks don’t stop there. You can be rewarded just for signing with us. As a resident of BSURentals, you’ll have access to a Community Rewards app where you can earn points and gift cards for participating in your
community and you can show your Door Deals discount in our app to redeem discounts at local businesses like Roots Burger Bar, Debbie's Handmade Soap and many more! These special discounts are only offered to residents of BSURentals as a thank you for signing with us!

Check us out online, give us a call or stop by our office in The Village (1701 W. University Ave.) and let one of our agents help you find the perfect place to call home!

As with all advertising, sponsored content does not necessarily reflect the views and choices of the employees of Unified Media. Unified Mediawill ensure the treatment and design of advertising and sponsor content is clearly differentiated from its editorial content. Unified Mediareserves the right to refuse publication of such content that, in its own judgment, would undermine the intellectual integrity, authority, and character of our enterprise. Consistent with the foregoing General Advertising Guidelines, Unified Media may reject or remove any sponsored content at any time that contains false, deceptive, misleading, or illegal content; is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to Unified Media’s brand.