Top 5 Reasons for Cardinals to Nest at the Village Promenade

Vote for Village Promenade! 

• Best Apartment Complex
  • Best Landlord
  • Best Location
  • Best Customer Service
  • Best Amenities

Click here to vote in Best of 2021!

Are you looking for a place to live next year? Look no further, we have the place for you! There are plenty of reasons to love the Village Promenade, including the beautiful amenities, the great price point and the luxurious living at one of the best locations in Muncie. There’s no wonder why we’re a fan favorite in the Best of Reader’s Choice Contest!

We’re in the heart of the Village, with a five-minute walk to campus

Get freshened up and spend the rest of your evening downstairs at Brother’s Bar or take a stroll to Roots to grab a bite with friends. Everything you need is within walking distance at the Village Promenade: the gas station to fill up, bars to grab a drink and friendly restaurants like Chavas.

We’ve won the “Best of Ball State” six years in a row

We haven’t been the best six years in a row for nothing. Our fabulous amenities, accessible location and great community is why we’ve been the premier housing location for students.

Our amenities are unmatched

We offer a 24-hour exercise room, HDTVs in every living room, weekly resident events, covered vehicle/bicycle storage and a year-round hot tub. When you need to focus on schoolwork, head to the computer lab or the private study rooms at any time. Did we mention the resort-style rooftop pool and terrace? It’s the perfect place to crack a book or catch a tan. 

Luxurious living at a fraction of the cost

The Village Promenade offers fully furnished apartments with spacious floor plans at a great price. Our facility is limited access, has an on-site Security Officer, and offers 24-hour emergency maintenance. We’re also pet-friendly, so feel free to bring your furry friend!

Sign before the end of November to get a great discount

Have we convinced you that the Village Promenade is the best place to live? We’ll give you another reason: sign before the end of May 2021 to get our current special of $100 off of your rent each month. Rates starting at $499.00!

Still not convinced we’re the number one place in Muncie to live? Give us a call at (765) 287-1000 or visit our website. We’re excited to meet you and have you stay with us!

Make Village Promenade your choice for Best Apartment Complex, Best Landlord, Best Location, Best Customer Service, and Best Amenities!

As with all advertising, sponsored content does not necessarily reflect the views and choices of the employees of Unified Media. Unified Media will ensure the treatment and design of advertising and sponsor content is clearly differentiated from its editorial
content. Unified Media reserves the right to refuse publication of such content that, in its own judgment, would undermine the intellectual integrity, authority, and character of our enterprise. Consistent with the foregoing General Advertising Guidelines, Unified Media may reject or remove any sponsored content at any time that contains false, deceptive, misleading, or illegal content; is inconsistent with or may tend to bring disparagement, harm to reputation, or other damage to Unified Media’s brand.