The Greg Hubler Automotive Complex has everything you need for your automotive needs

Ford, ROUSH, Hyundai, Quick Lane & Quick Wash all in one location Conveniently located at Nebo & McGalliard

Vote for Greg Hubler! 

• Best Community Service
  • Best Place to Work
  • Best Auto Repair Service
  • Best Dealership

Click here to vote in Best of 2021!

The Greg Hubler Automotive Group has completed its latest facility upgrade, Greg Hubler Hyundai, which completes the campus in Muncie. The Automotive Complex also includes Ford, ROUSCH, Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center and Quick Wash.

The Complex is a monumental first for the group as they’ll be able to offer an incredible array of benefits, including competitive pricing, factory-trained technicians, walk-in service, and subscription car wash services. They also have a huge selection of all makes & models, complimentary pick-up and drop-off, and free vacuuming available.

And the group wants everyone to know that now is the best time to service with them. They have several offers up for grabs including a Buy 3, Get 1 Free Tire Sale.

The Auto Group continues to offer the Greg Hubler Promise.  With every new vehicle purchase, you’ll receive three years or forty-five thousand miles of scheduled maintenance (oil changes and tire rotations). With a pre-driven vehicle purchase, you’ll receive a 12 month, 12 thousand-mile warranty as well as free oil changes and tire rotations for one year for any vehicle under 100,000 miles or less than 10 years old at the time of sale. This family-owned business truly cares about giving their customers peace of mind. Plus, with any service, The Promise gives you free roadside assistance, complimentary pick up and drop off, and a free car wash with every visit. 

It’s an exciting time for the group and they can’t wait to see you at their brand-new facility.