Choose University Dermatology Center for all Your Skincare Needs!

Find out why University Dermatology Center is the Best Of 2021 for all of your skincare needs.

Vote for University Dermatology Center! 

• Best customer service
  • Dermatology/Skincare Center
  • Health Care/Medical Practice 
  • Best place to work

Click here to vote in Best of 2021!

Since 1995, University Dermatology Center has been providing medical and spa-based dermatology practices and services, assisting thousands of patients in the ability to feel comfortable in their skin. Find out more about how we do that though our services, commitment to patients, and our fantastic specials.

Patients Are Always First

At University Dermatology Center, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual’s needs for dermatological care. Our physicians spend most of their time listening to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you. With the help of our professional staff, our goal is to provide you with the safest and most effective experience possible.

Our Services

At University Dermatology Center, we offer a wide range of services focusing on keeping your skin healthy and looking vibrant and beautiful. 

Our medical services have helped thousands of patients to overcome difficult and unsightly skin conditions, including sun damage, acne scars, wrinkles, leg veins or birthmarks. Our providers are experienced and skilled in a range of dermatological procedures and cosmetic skin care treatments and will help you find the right treatment, including surgical and non-surgical techniques, such as the latest laser procedures, skin cancer surgery and radiation treatments. Browse through our offerings of medical services and schedule a visit at www.udcin.com/our-services.

Our spa services offer custom plans to be address your needs, with medical professionals highly trained in skin care for preventative, corrective and cosmetics services. We offer full-service medical spa treatments to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. These services help with many skin concerns including wrinkles, collagen loss, discoloration, hyperpigmentation, acne, excess hair, prominent veins and more. Combining medical treatments with pampering spa-style attention, UDC Med Spa offers the best of both worlds. Check out a list of our spa services below and schedule a full day to pamper, relax, and beautify at www.udcin.com/spa-services/.

Specials

Here at University Dermatology Center, we love offering our clients monthly specials. Our special deals in the upcoming months include:

• April: 20% off all products
  • May: Buy a Hydrofacial get a Dermbuilder or Brightenol free, Revox-7 20% off
  • June: BOGO free waxing
  • July: BOGO half price Hydrafacials

With the Best of 2021 Reader’s Choice Awards voting happening, we hope you’ll vote for University Dermatology Center for Best Place to Work, Best Customer Service, Best Healthcare/Medical Practice, and Best Dermatology/Skincare Center at ballstatedaily.com/bestof2021! We hope that you will be enjoying one of our many services soon. Visit www.udcin.com to schedule your day of skin care pampering and feel comfortable in your skin. 

P.S. Check out this review from a current University Dermatology Center client about our services:

“I LOVE UDC! Everyone is super nice and very attentive to any of your needs! The prices are affordable which is great as there are so many services to choose from! Kristy was amazing while doing an awesome job on my facial and makeup!! Shoutout to Katlynn, Carol, and Angie for making me feel comfortable at the Fishers location as well!! All of these ladies know what they are doing and are the best!!! I would definitely recommend UDC to anyone!!” – Robert W.