Breezy conditions and temperature change

Photo Provided by the Newslink Indiana Weather Team

Today: Moving into the afternoon hours, clouds will stick around. The sun will make some appearances throughout the day and we will reach the lower 70s as we move into this evening. Clouds will increase once the evening hours approach. Conditions remain dry throughout the day, but a system will move in tonight.

Tonight: Rain chances increase as we move into the overnight hours tonight. With the rain comes a cold front that will keep temperatures in the upper lower 50s and even the upper 40s into tomorrow morning. Expect tonight to be far cooler than past nights. This system will not produce significant amounts of rainfall. Most areas will receive near four tenths of an inch.

Tomorrow: Rain sticks around for most of the night into the early hours of tomorrow. As the rain moves out of the viewing area, clouds will stick around. Temperatures will remain cool in the upper 40s tomorrow. Winds remain breezy around 10-15 mph. Tomorrow will feel much cooler than today as we will see an almost 20 degree temperature change.

7-Day Forecast: Rain chances are the story for the overnight hours of tonight. Rain will move out of the area by Wednesday morning. Sunny skies return, but we will see temperatures into the 30s on Thursday. A warm-up returns Friday and into the remaining days. Temperatures jump back into the 70s on Sunday with dry conditions throughout next week.

---Weather Forecaster Rachel Stinger

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates. 

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program.  

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click HERE .