Warm temperatures have returned

Photo Provided by the NewsLink Indiana Weather Team

Today: Warm temperatures and sunshine is something that we have missed. Temperatures will reach the mid 40s today and clear conditions will remain until the evening hours. As we make our way into the evening, fog will move into the area and skies will become cloudy.

Tonight: As we approach 6pm, we reach 0 mile visibility in Muncie. Northern counties will also experience low visibility. Temperatures will drop into the upper 30s and we will see a low of 37 degrees. Winds will remain on the calm side until we reach early Wednesday morning. By Wednesday's commute we will see gusts reaching 40 mph in Muncie and high 30s in surrounding areas.

Tomorrow: The fog will remain until the late morning hours of tomorrow. Throughout the day we will see more sunshine like we saw today. Temperatures will reach lower 40s. Winds will calm down after around 12pm and Wednesday will be clear.

7-Day Forecast: Throughout the rest of the week, the sunshine sticks around. By the weekend we do see a possibility of two systems coming through the area. Saturday we expect to see some rainfall make it's way through the area. Sunday another system will possibly come through and bring more of a rainy mix. Next week temperatures stay in the mid to upper 40s.

---Weather Forecaster Rachel Stinger

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates.

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program. 

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click HERE