Warm temperatures and sunny skies

Today: It definitely doesn't feel like November outside! Expect temperatures this afternoon to climb into the lower 70s. High pressure will continue to keep conditions dry and sunny across Central Indiana. It will be a beautiful end to the work week, with plenty of sunshine and light winds out of the south.

Tonight: A mild November night is in store, with lows only reaching the mid 40s. Overnight, expect clear skies and light winds coming from the south at 5-10mph.

Tomorrow: Plenty of sunshine is on tap for Saturday, as well as on Sunday! Winds will continue to come from the south, helping to bring in warmer air. It will be a beautiful summer-like weekend, with temperatures in the low to mid 70s. Make sure to get outside and take advantage of the all the sunshine!

7-day: Temperatures continue to be well above average on Monday and Tuesday, with lots of sunshine in play. Early Wednesday morning, a cold front looks to slide through, bringing widespread rain chances to the viewing area. Temperatures will trend towards a cooler, much more fall-like pattern by the middle of next week.

-Assistant Chief Weather Forecaster Maddi Johnson

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates.

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program. 

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click HERE