Eastbrook High School pushes through post-season

MUNCIE, Ind.(NewsLink) -- Eastbrook High School is pushing through the postseason and is perhaps one of the brightest hidden gems in IHSAA football.

"It's a family-type community. It's really family oriented. We're a really close group of guys and it's just awesome to be really close to everybody," said Junior Quarterback Jett Engle.

But the regular season is over...which means there's no room for error. In postseason play, it's win or go home.

"Anytime you don't do your job well, could be your last game. We really are in a chase for, trying to get a sectional championship or regional championship, and get back to the state," said Head Coach Jeff Adamson.

The last two seasons have ended in a State Championship loss for the Panthers. They have yet to win State in its school history. However, as the postseason progresses, they have been practicing through rain, wind and cold temperatures--giving every ounce of effort into getting its first State trophy.

"It's disappointing. I think that the toughest thing is that It's gonna be the last time that that group of guys are gonna be together," Adamson added.