Cool Halloween weekend ahead

Photo Provided by NewsLink Indiana Weather Team

Tonight: Lows tonight will fall into the mid 30s, reaching down to about 35 by 8AM. Winds will slowly diminish into the evening as well.

Tomorrow: Tomorrow, temperatures start out very chilly, but eventually make their way up into the upper 40s for the high. Winds will be out of the NW at around 5 mph. Clouds will be decreasing through the day, leaving mostly sunny skies by the afternoon and evening.

Holiday Weekend: Over the weekend, we will continue to see dry and cool conditions persist. Temperatures will make it up to 50 for the high Saturday, before they drop a bit as the sun goes down. Peak festivities time on Halloween will be mostly clear skies and temperatures in the mid 40s. Definitely will want to grab that extra layer!

The rest of the weekend will feature a cold front moving through Sunday with temperatures dropping throughout the day. It will be breezy, with winds coming out of the West at 15-20 mph and gusts close to 30+. We can't rule out the possibility of a stray shower along the front.

7 Day: Over the next 7 days, we see temperatures remain cool and calm through most of the time. Election Day will not be interfered by any significant weather, we will see sunny skies on Tuesday. The end of the week, we begin to see a warming trend that will continue beyond the 7 day forecast as well, with temperatures reaching into the 60s.

-Weather Forecaster Jordan Wolfe

Follow us on Twitter @NLIWeather for breaking weather updates.

NewsLink Indiana is a proud Ambassador for the NOAA Weather-Ready Nation program. 

For more information about the Weather-Ready Nation program please click HERE